Healthy Cookie Recipes For Weight Loss
A cookie is the Best Breakfast and starter for every person and also it is so yummy to eat in everyday life but life is very conscious and we need to care about the health also. we need to maintain fitness and health. Here we are presenting you and writing about the Best Healthy Cookie Recipes for weight loss also for you. So you can eat them without any confusion and also tasty and healthy for you.
Best Healthy Cookie Recipes that also help you to Weight Loss
Cocoa-Coconut-Oat Cookies with Chocolate Chunks
Oats, another ingredient in the dish, are very beneficial to your health. Oats are a good source of fibre and minerals that may help decrease cholesterol and balance blood sugar levels. Shredded coconut and chocolate pieces are an absolute must-have towards the end for added flavour. Cook with recipe healthy cookies easily.
Ingredients to make Cocoa-Coconut-Oat Cookies with Chocolate Chunks
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 5 Tbsp butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
Procedure to make Cocoa-Coconut-Oat Cookies with Chocolate Chunks
- Make sure the oven is preheated to 350°F. Wrap a baking sheet with parchment paper before baking. Sift flour, baking soda and salt into a medium-sized basin. Beat the butter in a large basin with an electric mixer until it is light and creamy. While beating, gradually add in the brown sugar. Beat in the egg, applesauce, and vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture and beat until the mixture forms wet clumps. Evenly spread the oats and coconut throughout the batter (dough will be firm). Gently knead in the chocolate bits.
- Form a good spoonful of dough into a ball with wet hands. Flatten into a 2-inch circle and place on the prepared baking sheet. Rounds should be spaced approximately 2 inches apart. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- For results, bake the cookies for around 12 minutes. Allow cooling on a baking pan.
2. Peanut Butter Cookies
Protein and fat are the primary sources of energy and nutrients for those who follow the ketogenic diet. The cornerstone of these cookies is peanut butter, which is an excellent provider of both nutrients. The healthiest cookie recipe for weight loss will be going to be peanut butter.
Ingredients to make Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup unsweetened, unsalted peanut butter (smooth or chunky; I used Trader Joe’s Organic Creamy No Salt Peanut Butter)
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup (64g) Swerve Brown sweetener
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
How to Make Peanut Butter Cookies
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- With a spoon put the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. One tablespoon or two spoons may be used to measure out the dough. Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 1-inch balls and lay them on the baking pans. To flatten, use the tines of a fork.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes, or until the cookies are brown around the edges but still somewhat soft in the centre.
- Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then move them to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Refrigerate leftovers in a container with a lid.
3. Chocolate & Lemon Cake Cookies
The 4-ingredient cake cookie recipe will save the day! To put it simply, it’s one of the quickest and most versatile dishes you’ll ever make. My goal in creating this recipe was to demonstrate how simple it is to make healthier cookies. Therefore I used chocolate and lemon cake as my ingredients.
Ingredients to make Chocolate & Lemon Cake Cookies
- 1 egg
- 1 box cake mix (lemon or chocolate)
- One 8 oz. container Cool Whip
- Powdered sugar
How to Make Chocolate & Lemon Cake Cookies
- Set the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare the ingredients.
- Add one egg and eight ounces of Cool Whip to the cake mix of your choice and stir well.
- Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes if you have the time for it. This will make handling it simpler afterwards.
- Place the cake cookie dough balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and roll them in powdered sugar.
- Bake the cookies for between 10 and 12 minutes.
- Before taking them from the pan, allow them to cool for a few minutes.
4. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
When it comes to reducing our calorie intake, we’d rather have a great cookie in a smaller piece than a mediocre one that has all the good things removed. It won’t be tough to come up with nutritious cookie recipes. This healthy cookie’s oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are equally as good. Creating healthy cookies recipes is not going to be difficult. The oatmeal chocolate chip cookies in this healthy cookie are just as delicious.
Ingredients to make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3⁄4 tsp baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄2 tsp sea salt
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 extra-large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate chips
How to Make Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Healthy Cookies
- Set the oven temperature to 375°F.
- A big mixing bowl is the perfect place to combine all of the dry ingredients.
- A second basin should be used to whip up a smooth mixture of butter, eggs, vanilla, and both sugars.
- Gently fold in the flour mixture in the bowl until it is well combined. Add the chocolate chips to the dough.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Keep the cookies at least 2 inches apart by sprinkling liberal dough on the baking pan.
- For best results, bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, just until the edges begin to turn golden.
- Make sure to let the food cool down before consuming it.
5. Snickerdoodle Cookies
In contrast to the crumbly or crunchy texture of other cookies, such as gingerbread or sugar, snickerdoodles are supposed to be light and airy, perfect for enjoying a cup of coffee or tea. It is recognised for its low-calorie cookie recipes.
Ingredients to make Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- /2 cup sugar, separated
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- One 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
How to Make Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Combine the butter, 1/4 cup sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla essence in a bowl and mix well.
- Make a paste by combining flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Sprinkle the dry ingredients into the wet ones.
- In order to produce dough, you must first mix the ingredients together well.
- Put the dough in the fridge for at least three hours, or perhaps overnight.
- Set the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and wait until you’re ready to start baking.
- Combine the remaining 1/4 cup sugar and the cinnamon in a small dish.
- Make 1-inch balls out of the dough. Mix the cinnamon-sugar mixture into the cookie dough balls with a spoon. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet after being coated.
- Bake for eight to ten minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Wait a few minutes before eating them.